Monday, January 26, 2015

Welcome Back Fashion Mavens


(http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashion-shows/fall-2015-menswear/roberto-cavalli/collection/21)

Welcome back fashion mavens!

Spring semester has started and the looks of the season have started to storm the runways. Speaking of runways, LIM College’s annual fashion show entitled “Epocholution” debuts Friday, March 27, 2015. Now as I’m sure you all know Mens Fashion Week has started and my, oh my, the jawbones that I have seen; one of my personal friends, Lucky Blue (pictured above), has made a momentous print on Europe’s runway. Milan’s fashion week has by far been one of my personal favorites with retrospect to 70’s rock grunge making a massive statement. Roberto Cavalli has outdone himself this season with fresh new faces and even better designs. What’s next on the fashion week agenda? Only one of the world’s largest fashion capitals……Paris! I wonder what Maison Valentino has up their sleeve? Let us not forget the Spring/Summer collection for Women will be making its debut this month and if it is anything like the phenomenal Mens week, I’ll pay an ode to the fashion gods myself. If you would like to catch up on the latest shows and fashion news please stop by the Adrian G. Marcuse Library located in Maxwell Hall where WWD and many archived publications that date back to the 50’s are housed. The library also provides you with the WWD database where you can find all of the current news and fashion shows.


Posted on January 26, 2015 I Blog post by Leila B. (student worker of the LIM College Library)